This service includes a one-time setup of a workstation by telephone and remote access (remote), to assist the administrator (administrator is a customer-assigned employee). This service will perform the basic activities required to use Microsoft® Office 365.
- If available, an existing domain for Office 365 will be set up or a guide provided by A1 Digital on how to do this.
- Setup of the first user. Remote system check of system requirements.
- Implementation of necessary updates by the customer.
- Install the necessary Office 365 clients and set up the basic settings remotely.
- If Outlook (as of version 2007) is available, sample instructions for migrating a mailbox via Outlook.
- Installation of the necessary Office 365 clients on a smartphone.
If you are interested in setting up additional workstations, you can obtain additional users for the O365.get.started setup package for a reduced fixed amount. This service does not involve migration of existing mailboxes or on-site services. It is not possible to set up Office 365 on a Terminal Server environment as part of this package.
Scope of services:
- Setting up a company in Office 365 Setting up a domain and the mail server settings.
- Set up the first user and license assignment.
- Setting up a user remotely, including assistance with setting up the necessary clients and an exemplary setup of Outlook.
- The service duration is 1 ½ hours. Each additional hour begun will be charged with an additional € 99.
- The necessary system requirements (HW & SW) for Office 365 are fulfilled.
- Access data to the domain of the customer. This is necessary to migrate the DNS records to Microsoft Office 365.
- Remote access to the user's computer is fully possible. (The user is local administrator or general administrator access is usable)
- All necessary user account information and passwords are available.
This service is to be ordered once.