The service includes the one-time configuration of the initial settings in Zoho Contact Manager via telephone and remote desktop access according to the needs and requirements of the user. The get.started service package supports you for the quick setup of Zoho Contact Manager.
- The A1 Digital Support Team calls customers by appointment and provides secure remote desktop access to the customer's PC.
- During the telephone conversation, the A1 Digital Support Team will perform the Zoho Recruit settings below in Remote Desktop Access in the presence of the customer.
Scope of services:
- General user settings (language, currency, time zone, organization settings)
- Role Setup (1 role)
- Import contacts (from CSV / XLS file, Gmail, Office365, Outlook, MailChimp, Highrise)
- E-mail setup (from Zoho Mail, Office 365, Outlook or another POP3 account)
- Social Media Integration (Facebook and Twitter)
- Mobile Clients Setup - for 1 mobile client
The customer should provide the following information to the A1 Digital Support Team prior to the setup session:
- Provide the .csv for import
- Provide the e-mail address to be configured.
A1 Digital Support will provide you with a secure way to transfer your data.
- Setting up a remote access to the user's computer is possible. (The user is a local administrator or general administrator access is usable)
- All necessary user account information and passwords are available.
- Mobile client installation requirements:
- Operating system: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Web browsers: Safari 7 and higher, Chrome 40 and higher, Firefox 38 and higher, Internet Explorer 11 and higher, Opera 10 and higher
- iOS: Requires iOS 9.0 or higher. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Android: 4.2 and later
If you want to set an email that is not Zoho Mail, Office 365, or Outlook, the customer should purchase Zoho Mail Free from the CAP administration portal to create the POP3 account (including Gmail) ,
Creation of social media accounts