The service includes the one-time configuration of initial settings in Zoho Books by phone and remote desktop access according to the needs and requirements of the user. The get.started service package supports you for the fast setup of Zoho Books.
- The A1 Digital Support Team calls customers on an agreed-upon date and provides secure remote desktop access to the customer's PC.
- During the phone conversation, the A1 Digital Support Team will perform the Zoho Books settings listed below using remote desktop access in the presence of the customer.
- Setup organizational profile
- Setting up currencies and tax rates
- Set up users and roles (up to 3 users and 1 role)
- Establish bank account connection
- Create 1 bill template
- Import contacts from CSV
The customer should provide the following information to the A1 Digital Support Team prior to the setup session:
- Enter the bank to be connected
- Prepare an invoice template to be configured
- Prepare the contacts to be imported (CSV)
- A1 Digital Support will provide you with a secure way to transfer your information.
- Setting up a remote access to the user's computer is possible. (The user is a local administrator or general administrator access is usable)
- All necessary user account information and passwords are available.
- Operating system: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Web browser: Safari 7 and higher, Chrome 40 and higher, Firefox 38 and higher, Internet Explorer 11 and higher, Opera 10 and higher