The service includes the one-time configuration of initial settings in Zoho People by phone and remote desktop access according to the needs and requirements of the user. The get.started service package supports you for the fast setup of Zoho People.
- The A1 Digital Support Team calls customers on an agreed-upon date and provides secure remote desktop access to the customer's PC.
- During the phone conversation, the A1 Digital Support Team will perform the Zoho People settings listed below using remote desktop access in the presence of the customer.
- Establishment of a corporate structure (company profile, departments, locations)
- Invite users (up to 3 users)
- Defining roles for users (including creating a custom role)
- Customizing forms (only 1)
The customer should send the following information before the package is completed or the call is made:
- Company information (basic data, organization structure, location details)
- Details of the invited users (first and last name, e-mail address)
- Content of the form to be created (eg application form)
- A1 Digital Support will provide you with a secure way to transfer your information.
- Setting up a remote access to the user's computer is possible. (The user is a local administrator or general administrator access is usable)
- All necessary user account information and passwords are available.
- Operating system: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Web browser: Safari 7 and higher, Chrome 40 and higher, Firefox 38 and higher, Internet Explorer 11 and higher, Opera 10 and higher.