Your get.started Service Package
The service includes the one-time configuration of initial settings in Zoho Recruit by phone and remote desktop access according to the needs and requirements of the user. The get.started service package supports you for the quick setup of Zoho Recruit.
- The A1 Digital Support Team calls customers on an agreed-upon date and provides secure remote desktop access to the customer's PC.
- During the telephone conversation, the A1 Digital Support Team will perform the Zoho Recruit settings below in Remote Desktop Access in the presence of the customer.
- Invite users (up to 3)
- Set roles (Admin, Standard, Guest - free, Interviewer - free)
- Setting up the e-mail connection
- Create job ads with direct http links to share (1 job ad)
The customer should provide the following information to the A1 Digital Support Team prior to the setup session:
- Information and contact details of the invited users (first and last name, e-mail address, role in the organization)
- Content of job advertisements
- A1 Digital Support will provide you with a secure way to transfer your information.
- Setting up a remote access to the user's computer is possible. (The user is a local administrator or general administrator access is usable)
- All necessary user account information and passwords are available.
- Operating system: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X
- Web browsers: Safari 7+, Chrome 40+, Firefox 38+, Internet Explorer 11+, Opera 10+